Self-Storage Rules & Regulations
These Rules and Regulations apply to a certain Monthly Rental Agreement by and between Advanced Realty and Occupant. The Rules and Regulations of the Facility have been provided to the Occupant and are incorporated herein by reference. Advanced Realty may change the Rules and Regulations at Advanced Realty’s sole discretion by posting the changes on Advanced Realty’s website. Occupant’s payment of monthly Rent for the next following period constitutes acceptance of these changes. Reminder that 15 days written notice in advance of vacating the property is required, and can be filled out online by clicking here.
- Gate hours are 7:00 am – 10:00 pm 7 days a week.
- Office hours at Advanced Realty are 9:00 am – 5:00 pm Monday through Friday and 10:00 am – 3:00 pm on Saturday. This Office is closed on Sunday and all major holidays.
- 5 m.p.h. speed limit at the Facility.
- No alteration of the Premises or any other property managed by Advanced Realty is permitted without prior written consent of Advanced Realty.
- No work may be performed on any motor vehicle on the property including changing of oil, antifreeze or other fluids of such vehicles.
- Cover furniture with cotton drop cloths or canvas tarps to keep dust off and allow for airflow. Make sure that no fabric from the furniture or covers is touching the floor, and use pallets or boards to raise personal belongings up and off of the floor to protect them from flooding.
- Upon vacating the Premises, Occupant will remove his/her lock and notify Advanced Realty that Occupant has fully and finally vacated the Premises. The Premises must be completely cleaned out, and all trash removed from the Facility. The Facility does not provide trash/dumpster service of any kind.
- When loading or unloading Occupants Personal Property, Occupant shall park parallel to the building to allow traffic to flow through the aisle way. There is no backing the vehicle straight or on an angle toward the door of the Premises.
- Advanced Realty must approve all lock cuts. Any lock cut requested by Occupant performed by Advanced Realty shall result in a charge to Occupant of $40.00.
- Use of electricity at the Facility is reserved exclusively to Owner. Use by Occupant of electricity at the Facility or Premises without written permission is an Event of Default.
- No smoking at any time in the premises or at the facility.
- No semi-trucks on the Facility without the written permission of Advanced Realty in the form of a Semi-Truck Addendum.
- No loitering at the Facility.
- For the safety of all, no play or horseplay is permitted at the Facility.
- No animals, except for service and companion animals, are permitted on the Facility.
- To use gate, enter your code listed on your rental agreement followed by “#” (unless otherwise indicated) on the keypad. To exit, pull up to gate, enter code + “#”, and gate will open.
- Do not tailgate through gate. Tailgating will cause the gate not to open as you try to exit.
- The gate is inactive after gate hours. If you stay at the Facility past gate hours the gate will not open when you try to exit with your vehicle. Exit through the main door and leave your vehicle until the next day. If you call us to let you out of the gate with your vehicle after hours, a $100.00 after-hours response charge will be due and payable when we respond before we open the gate.